All property photos
340 San Geronimo Valley Dr.
A Woodacre Destination Property!
Come home to this beautiful custom Woodacre retreat, ideally located in the heart of the San Geronimo Valley. This incredibly private compound presents a 3 bedrooms / 2 bath main residence with an incredible detached garage / shop with loads of storage, work bench, and additional features perfect for the at-home professional or DIY enthusiast looking to work on projects from home. This gated property sits on approximately 1 level acre with expansive level yard and garden areas.
This is truly a destination property, offering the perfect balance of Northern California Living for both indoor and outdoor entertaining all just minutes from downtown Fairfax, at the gateway to some of West Marin's best parks and Open Space preserves, and adjacent to many of the finest hiking, biking, and riding trails in the Bay Area.
Main Residence Features:
· 3 Bedrooms
· 2 Bathrooms
· Expansive master suite flooded in natural light, all opening to a private sun deck
· Incredible great room, flanked by windows on all sides filling the room with natural light, highlighting the homes unique architectural details
· Gourmet kitchen with updated stainless high-end appliances and center island breakfast bar
· Two lower level bedrooms create separation from the master suit for greater privacy
· Upper level loft with duel home offices
· This home has an incredible open floor plan providing flow and ease of use
· Detached approx. 800 sq.ft. garage shop with full work bench and loads of additional storage space, fully plumbed with 220 power outlets and air compressor ideal for the home professional or DIY enthusiast looking to work on projects from home
· Additional outdoor living spaces include front and side patios that transition to the yard, perfect for outdoor entertaining and ideal for soaking in the warm California sun or dining under the stars
· East side of the home is flanked by a beautiful sun deck overlooking the creek, located just off the kitchen creating additional outdoor living space
· Approximately 1+/- acre sunny gated property off the road
· Long expansive driveway and parking area offers additional parking for 5+ cars
San Geronimo Valley:
· Lagunitas School District offering Montessori and Open Classroom elementary programs and additional Middle School program 6th, 7th & 8th grades
· San Geronimo Valley Community Center offering special events and community services
· Nature preserve conversion to new open space access with easy access in the center of the valley
· Woodacre Improvement Club or "WIC" offering swim, tennis and gym facility with open membership
· Dixon Ranch and Creekside Equestrian Centers
· Samuel P. Taylor State Park
· Paradise Found!!!